Hi All,

Has anyone used a pressurized brake bleeder either = that you attach to a air compressor or like the following?

http://www.motiveprod= ucts.com/ordernow.htm

If you've used the kind that attach to an air = compressor where did you get it?
I am going to buy the pressure bleeder above unless = someone has a better idea.  I have heard less than steller reporty on the MityVac.  And for some reason I just like the idea of pressure more = than vacuum.

I am also planning on buying the Stant Cooling = system pressure testor or the following:

http://www.powerprobe.com/lr= 300.htm

My question is, why isn't there a coolant pressure = testor that has a brake fluid reservoir attachment so that I could BOTH test the = coolant system for leaks and pressure bleed the brakes.  Has anyone heard = of any such tool?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Cory
'90 Syncro Westy