You can easily test this by cranking the motor (unhook and ground coil wire)
with the injectors removed from the air intake and squirting into a pan.
Then unhook the wires from them and crank some more.  Are they still
spraying?  Are they dripping?  Bentley actually has an allowance for drips,
but none of the ones I have ever checked have dripped.  If they are leaking
you are looking at $90 each for new Bosch ones from me (I don't sell rebuilts
because I don't think they are that great).  Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
Van-Again
John 3:16