Last chance at this 90 GL = longblock  160k, low OP, 1/2 head leaking, clutch and waterpump(german!) 1 yr. old PR tubes = replaced, compression around 120 each.  If no response by the end of the = week, I will send it back to the engine rebuilder as core material.  Best offer = over $500.

Will sell the whole FI system in = another 30 days or so.

subject#2.  Since the rear pulley = on the 2.1 has mucho torque on it, any shade tree tricks to lock the motor up and = twist counterclockwise real hard?  I'm assuming this is better done in = the van as opposed to doing it with the motor out of the vehicle.  = TIA

Max