OK, first I want to thank everyone for their info into the Front Syncro CV
question I posed last week.  However I am actually more confused now.  I have
found that the front inner CV joint is the same as the rear CV joint (same
part number, etc).  However the boot kit for the front CV joint is different
than I expected.  I ordered several of them from my normal supplier and when
they came in they were Lobro and had the part number of 251 498 201A which is
what ETKA says it should be.  However inside I have a boot that is to be
attached on both ends with a clamp, some bolts (which are the same length as
the rear bolts), the spring washer, spring clip and some grease.  However in
the ETKA it shows the inner front boot looking just like the rear boot (has a
metal end on it with holes for the bolts).  This boot looks more like a Jetta
Outter boot (clamp both ends with metal clamps onto the shaft and CV joints
themselves).  Does anyone have an idea as to what is going on here?  The
Lobro number on the box itself is 300504 but I don't have any way of checking
to see if this is the right number as the ETKA doesn't list by Lobro number
only VW PN.  I just want to be really sure I am sending the right part as the
customer is actually in South America right now and needs these parts for a
trip.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16