This is a listing I found in my = area.  The van sounds pretty clean. It may be of interest to some of you guys = in the rust belt.  If it is anything like my 84 I found locally , it has = NO rust.  I would like to add this to my collection, but am unable to = do so at present.

"She is a plain white van, brown = interior, 4 spd, 1.9L with blown head
gasket (runs).  Trans, steering = brakes, etc. were all working well
prior to head gasket incident.  She is = complete, has new tires
(<2000miles), recent CV boots, clutch pilot = bearing, etc.  Nice SONY
am/fm cassette stereo. Miles are approx = 200k.  Original engine, which
was rebuilt once about 100k ago.  Seats = are in good shape.  She is
musty from sitting, but nothing some = Fabreze can't fix. "

I believe the owner want's $500.00 for = it complete, or may be willing to part it.  I'd hate to see it goto scrap.  = Let me know if you are interested and I'll put you in touch with the = owner.  It is located in eastern NC. Thanks

Matt