I found an 87' westy for sale in my = area.  I would like some input on the experts of the list as to it's value, it is = a project.

Brown paint, no rust, minor dings and dents
Pop-top, rear facing seats, table, NO = stove or fridge
Interior, rough, needs good cleaning = and general repair, some reupholstering
Engine, seized 2.1L, boxes of = parts. Heads are supposed to be newly replaced prior to lower end problems
120K miles, according to = Odometer
Current owner bought complete and = removed engine

Any info / comments are = appreciated.  Thanks.

Matt