The spam started seriously a month or so ago and = seems to be slowing increasing.  Don't much like it but it's easy to hit 'delete'.

Mike
----- Original Message -----
From: Robert Keezer
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, = 2001 11:39 PM
Subject: Spamagon.com (no = Vanagon contentions)

Hello-Is = everyone getting spammed or is it just me-in the last couple of
weeks I = have received at least one unsolicited e-mail a day. One wants me to =
send in twenty-five bucks to begin a new life as a millionaire.
I, like = you, don't need this. I have long known how to become a
millionaire-it should = be easy. There are about 300 million of us. All I have
to do is ask = for (and receive) one dollar from one million people. It's that
simple. =
So, what am I waiting for?
There are hundreds of off-ramps to choose = from. Or am I just too lazy?

Robert

1982 Westfalia
1983.5 = Sunroof Vanagon