Dear Listees:  The Bentley photo = of the bar that holds both emergency brake cables on my 90GL appears to be more or = less at a 90 degree angle to the primary cable coming from the front.  Mine = is tilted almost at a 45 degree angle and has been really since I got it in = 97.

1. Is this a problem or are both sides = getting enough presure to hold the car on a hill?

2. Is there individual adjustment on = each cable or do I need to replace either the longer of the two or both cables>

If they neeed replacing, list vendors, = how much?

BTW, got another sticker shock at the = local dealer yesterday.  The small water hose outlet on the rear of the #2 water = jacket(maybe 1" in diameter and bends to the left, old ones were metal, = newer models plastic) I decided I would inquire about replacing mine(a = refurbished metal one stolen of an 84 corpse in a junkyard) since the motor swap is = fast approaching, and the dealer wants $60 for this piece of plastic.  = Vendors? Can you beat that price??

DM&FS

TIA

Dimwitted Moose and Flying Squirrel