From: JordanVw@AOL.COM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Saturday, February 10, = 2001 1:19 AM
Subject: road rage...my first = experience tonite.. LOCK YOUR DOORS!!!

tonight i = was at the local mall, went there w/ a female friend for a dinner/
movie..   we were heading out from dinner, over to the movie = theatres.
parking lot is filled with big piles of plowed up snow, so visibility around
corners etc, is limited.
Got to an = intersection in the mall parking lot, looked both ways, then
proceeded. view to my = left was blocked by a big pile of snow, so i didnt see
this guy (i am = using the term "guy" to be nice at this point) in a SUV flying
aroung the = corner.. ok, no biggie, i lead foot it, get out of his way.  he
slows, = (not locking brakes) and hits the horn as he passes me.   ok, so = it
was a minor inconvienience, and i should have been alittle more = careful, my
visibility was limited, but no harm done, shrug it off. . =  Anyway so i go
onto the movie theatre, a few minutes more, and park.   well, much to my
astonishment - this "guy"  (punk = ass kid describes it better)  looked to be
in his early 20's? who was = driving the SUV pulls right up to me (aparently he
did a U turn and = followed me!!??!) - fast - hits the brakes - and points his
SUV with = Hi-beams on dead on at my drivers door.........he jumps out...   he =
runs over yelling "F U", "F", this, "F" that, get the "F" outta the car, = you
mother F'er ...he then PULLS OPEN MY DRIVERS DOOR.... at this = point my female
friend is crying..   this guy then reaches in, = grabs my jacket, and tries to
PULL ME OUT OF THE CAR, i was pretty shaken = up, i was cornered in by his SUV
and had nowhere to go... he continues to = try to get me to "fight him" and
holds the door, keeping me from shutting = it.. i am almost 31.  i have no
desire to get into a fist fight with = anyone. my friend scarted to scream and
cry loudly, and then this guy takes = his open hand, smacks the drivers window
(it a wonder he didnt break it) = and the door slams closed..i quickly lock the
doors, didnt know what to = expect..  he then belts out a few more
expletitives, then spits on my = window (yea, really!) and then gets back in
his SUV and leaves..   funny thing was his girlfriend (what kind of person is =
she??) is sitting in the front SUV pass seat with her head turned away the =
whole time..
didnt get a plate number.  i was pretty shaken up.
what kind of person would do that?  seriously = F*cked up..  seriously.
loose cannon.. prolly = beats his gf.  dunno.
lock your doors folks, there are = alot of crazy people out there.

still shaking...
chris