In a message dated 2/10/01 9:04:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sjensen@mindspring.com writes:

>I keep an 18" piece of rebar on the floor next to my driver's seat for
situations like this.

My "attitude adjustment tool" is a 4 D cell Mag Lite that fits perfectly
between the driver's seat and the door on a Type 44.  Nice non slip knurled
grip, helps them "see the light"...

Thats great folks, but i think that by keeping my cool and not "returning his
advances" was the reason i was able to escape the ordeal without any bodily
harm or damage to my car..  other than a few pulled threads on my left jacket
sleeve, his big greasy pawprint on the drivers window, and a nasty loogie he
hocked on the window, that was it..    the mental images of the incident and
what could have happened, will remain much longer...
chris