Afte buying mr. Wilfy's gas fumes fixit = kit, I follow his website instructions and wonder if his van and mine arethe = same vehicles.  The problem I'm having is getting the cross piece barbs = pushed back into the top of the gas tank(90GL).  Tried with the tank up, = the tank on the ground, and the rear of the tank dropped so I can access the = holes from the back and still no luck.  My factory cross piece was also = clamped to the body  at the top and with space being so tight up there, I don't = see how I'm going to tighten the screw holding that clamp once I do get the = barbs pushed back into the holes.

One listee if memory serves, said they = spent about 1/2 hour doing the repair, I'd like to know the short cut on this = job!!  My forearm size won't allow me the reach over the top to push them in, = and access from the sides is apparently non-existent.  = Help!

Dimwitted moose andFlying Squirrel