I am trying to stop the mail but it = still keeps coming in.
I need to stop it for a week or = so.  I am trying to follow the instructions but I can hardly say it is = clear.  I remember this subject comes up all the time.  I know I don't have = to unsubscribe, only to stop the jail until I reactivate it = again.
Well I tried it a few time and it did = not work.
So how do you stop the mail = temporarily?  Is the subject line the command line or do you write the command in the = text area?  Well, I wrote it in both places.  Still the mail is = just pouring in.
Zoltan
Is there an email address of the person = who works with this?