Wondered if there was a hang up or two = with converting my 90 GL back to standard steering ie early/late brakes = issues, steering column alignment, sway bar changes, etc.

This list has had many performance = enhancing ideas forthe waterboxer, but one that jumps out at me is gettting rid of loads = currently on the stock motor.

Any body pulled off this swap and have = a handle on how much of a hassle it was?  Hard to find a good rebuilt old style = front r/p set up?  Cost?  Big increase in steering effort as a result?

TIA

DM&FS