In a message dated 2/14/2= 001 11:06:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
LISTSERV@GERRY.VANAGON.COM writes:

Re: http://www.volkswagenca= mper.co.uk/

      Yes, good magazine.  I have su= bscribed also and got issue #1.  There
will be an add for the STEBRO/Vanagon Stainless Steel Exhaust System in issue
#2 and there on.  I believe this is the first magazine dedicated to= VW
campers so let's support it whatever way we can.  It's been needed = for a long
time and finally someone has taken the initiative to get this rolling. &= nbsp;Maybe
someone on the List could write a story about the Vanagon List, Vanagon.= com,
Vanagon List Stickers etc. for the new mag.  I'm a bit overloaded r= ight now
so I do not have time for this right now but there are many on the list = so
how about someone stepping up on this one ?  I will be sending in n= ews of the
BusFusion - Home= camping event that I am organising, so look for that.  A
report of the event, afterwards, will also be written for the mag.

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com