Whew.  Bold font and everything.  My apologies to you Bill,  and to all listees whose time I wasted.

Gary
----- Original Message -----
From: Bill Davidson
To: Gary Stearns ; vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: No V'gon Content, but pretty cool

Anybody checked out Hober Radio?  If you have a fast connection, a Realplayer and want to hear music that you won't hear on
"Z-100", check it out.  http://hober.com/.  They call it "unvarnished" music saying: "It's played by people who could walk up to others in the middle of a field and just play their stuff"  Just passing along a tip.

Gary,
Please refrain from posting messages like this....  just because you put "no Vanagon content' in the subject line does not mean it is okay to post such a completely non-Vanagon content message.... Please try to remember there are 800 or so us out here that have to read at least the subject lines... AND all this non-Vanagon stuff uses up space in our archives.... AND wastes the time of those searching the archives for years to come.

Thanks,

Bill