Bob, thanks for sharing.  It is always great to learn something new and I did
today.  I want your opinion on something though.  I had always been told in
Aviation Mechanics School that when you torque fasteners you do not use any
lubrication unless the manual specified it.  However in the article, what
this guy says makes sense.  How can you know that the resistance you are
getting and that is being measured by the torque wrench is not just the
resistance of a stubborn fastener instead of the fastener actually being
tight?  I never used any lube when putting waterboxer head nuts on simply
because nothing in Bentley talks about it.  Should I be using 30 wt oil?
What has your experience been?

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16