I need = the list's wisdom. My van has been making strange noises when I
make sharp = turns.  It is kind of a klunk sound.  I looked under the front end
today and everything appeared okay except for the rubber boots = that go on the
steering.

**** try pushing = thing around under there to see if you can find anything that is loose...

Has anyone else = experienced this?  If so what was the outcome?
Should I replace the = boots right away or could something else be damaged?

Yep... the boots are = there for a reason... to keep dirt, grit, and water out of there... because that = will cause damage... how soon depends on how much of that stuff you drive through... clean, repack with greese and new = boot...

Bill