I often see other Vanagons where I live in Connecticut.  I think to myself, "I bet they don't know about the list and how much fun it adds to owning a Vanagon."  "I wish I had a note, or card or something to stick under their wiper to let them know."  Could Vanagon.com add to the site a ready to print card like a business card to serve this purpose?  Here comes the philosophical part... do the members  want the Vanagon list to grow?  Do we have a responsibility to share our wealth? I think that I saw mention of 800 or so current list members.  Can't be but a fraction of the currently driven Vanagons.  If the list does grow, is that a gain or a loss for existing members?
I have my own opinions but, inquiring minds are probably inquiring elsewhere...

Gary