The rubber queen ones appear to be made = for another car. Most mats for cars are wide at the bottm and thinner towards the = top. Where the vanagon is the opposite.

So it appears Rubber queen went thru = their stock, turning each one upside down and seeing if it would fit in the vanagon = upside down. The passenger side fit is quite good. The drivers has no notch for = the gas pedal so it doesn't work.

The real killer is the rear floor mats = are made for a sedan that has the two wells in the rear. So you get these mats that = are made for a sedan rear floor well and it has long rubber runners that are = suppose to tuck under the sedan's front seats.

It is amusing how business decisions = are made. Sure these will work in a Vanagon................

If I wasn't so hard up for floor mats I = would have sent them back. We're having snow storm after snow storm in the midwest.

Mark Ingalls
85 GL