Good Mo= rning List,
Is there anyone on the list that has any further info or experience
installing cruise control on to a non cruise Vanagon (85) with the Subbi= e eng?

>My 85 didn't have cruise to begin with.
>Is there any additional things I would need to do?
>I still have the Subbie parts.
>Thanks for your time!
>John C.

John,

I Think its a big deal if you don't already have VW cruise control.  I= n that
case, I think your best bet might be one of the aftermarket kits hooked = up to
the Subaru vacuum servo and throttle cable.

These kits are available in most FLAPS and RV shops.

I have another van without  cc and considered this option.

Sorry, can't be that much help  otherwise.

Thanks for your time!
John C.
SLC, UT
85 Westaru