Hi-
My recently installed Air Lift kit seems to be helping the "wind blown blues" of us Vanagon owners.  I was pretty sure that the list wisdom was that the only way to reduce this problem was with even heavier LT tires.  Well, I'm here to tell you... the almost March winds in the Northeast that used to have me say " nah, let's take the Jetta, it's too windy", won't be doing that anymore.  I still feel the gusts for sure, but they don't blow me half into the next lane as they used to.  Haven't figured out the physics yet but it's a nice improvement. Don't connect the left and right side plumbing into one!! You lose all of the roll stiffness benefit!

Gary