Dangit!, seriously I resubscribed just = to get a few leads for a spigot/switch and perhaps in the near future a few body = parts seals etc. for the resto and preemptive seam rust attack for the 87 = Westy. Well.... my trusty still going strong 80K Westy must have been peeking = though the office window and has taken my recent resubscription to the list as = a loss of faith. She has very recently developed a noise which can only be a = waterpump bearing on the way out, a left of center oil leak (valve cover) and now = ladies and gentlemen..... she is trailing coolant.

As they say in my fair city = (Springfield IL) "DOH!" To my advantage, my local privateer VW shop is good (Floyd Imports) but = but but the Floyd boys do not have the kind of access to parts that the list can = provide, and would most likely rather clean up the existing heads. This = I will not have. It is time for new heads.

Who has the good stuff kids? Do they = come loaded or bare? Weren't those heads of South African origin or was that Spain? = Someone recently posted that they sell the heads and gasket kit etc. "as the = everything you could possibly need" package. Don't forget the waterpump issue as well.

Who pray tell will be my newest hero?

Thanks, Yours in Leakage,
Wade