Wade, I have new AMC heads (Spain) that have valves and springs already
installed for $395 each.  This is the only company that makes new heads for
the van now.  I also have Erling engine gasket kits for $120 (comes with both
sealants and does both heads as well as the rest of the engine gaskets).
Finally I have VW waterpumps for $45.  These are new in the VW box.  You can
call in your order or order on my website via credit card.  Let me know if I
can help you.

PS, rub Abe's nose for me when you get a chance (haven't been to Springfield
for a while)!

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16