In a message dated 2/26/01 9:58:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lostranger@MINDSPRING.COM writes:

Ken Wilford says that many synchros had the same interior arrangement as a
Carat without the fiberglass exterior panels. The interior is what I want.
I'm a minister, and I'm finding a need to be able to get old folks to
doctor's appointments during bad weather.

We've had our Carat for about a year, and I'm still not sure whether I even
like the fiberglass panels. The interior, however, is great.

no Syncros ever came with the same interior as a carat or wolfsburg.
Ken...ya need to brush up on your vanagon trivia :<)
chris