I think your best bet on this would be a non-gl syncro Camper.  That is no = sink or stove.  One rear facing seat, a full rear bench and the fold out table.  Removeable refrigerator and pop-top as well.  = These are not going to be cheap though.  I think they were '86, '87 = only.  I have seen a couple for sale around here for right around $10K.  HTH.

Cory
'90 Syncro Westy  =

Many syncros had the same interior setup as a Carat = Vanagon (rear facing
seats, and rear seat/bed).  I don't know what = you would call this.  However
none had the exterior fiberglass = cladding that the Carat had (please
correct
me if I am wrong). =  So what do you call a Syncro with a Carat style
interior
anyway?

actually, they = didnt.
there was the '90-'91 non gl syncro, had jumpseats but no table. = they had the
sparse tweed interior w/ no armrests or tach.. =

chris