You are Invited!

http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Ravine/2474/PaddysWagens.html

Ever since last years hugely = successful event, Maddog has worked double time organizing for this year to be a = spectacular campout.

Come and celebrate St. Patrick's Day = Full Moon Style! Door Prizes for all the kids, and something special for the = adults. (I have been sworn to secrecy as to this 'something special'. I can tell = you that it is not green, it is homemade, and there are fifteen gallons of = it in three varieties. Maybe you can guess?).... In_unrelated_news, Maddog is = making commemorative pint glasses which will be individually hand etched with = the Paddys Wagens emblem. (If VWoA is listening, ummm, we promise no = copyright infringement, and you as well as all of the attorneys and support = staff of the law firm of Nixon, Hargrove, Devans & Doyle, LLP are = still cordially invited to attend. If you = dare.)

Sesquicentennial State Park = - Columbia, SC, is a wonderful spot. There is a beautiful lake, great camping spots (we = will probably have the entire left section) and many fabulous miles of hiking = and mountain bike trails through the beautiful pine forest. The weather is = very cooperative that time of year, perfectly cool to chilly at = night with warm sunny days.

This campout is without question the = best opportunity of the season for first time campers. Maddog is an = exceptionally gracious host, and always takes the time to make new people feel = comfortable.

Don't miss it!

Tom and Dana Cates
Asheville, = NC
83 Air-Cooled Westfalia, 'Hammurabi'