these are 15" audi wheels and tires. fit the vanagon. same bolt pattern, and
good offset.  theyre NOT MINE. this was posted to the quattro list.
REPLY TO THE BELOW PERSON, NOT ME!!  got it?
OK??

chris
-----------------snipped from quattro list---------------

I offered these for sale last Fall, but didn't have pics. Now have them to
show for whomever is interested. They've been sitting in my garage. I have
upgraded wheel/tires...

For Sale:
Could be used as an excellent Winter Wheel Package in rough weather states.

15 x 7.5, 6-spoke OEM Audi wheels round and true. No dents or divots, balance
smooth to 130mph (2 of the wheels could use a refinishing.)
Will fit over UFO brakes (35 ET offset.)

Wrapped with TOYO Proxes H4 Tires, 205/60/15, a nice all-season h-rated tire
that
performs well. Only have about 12,000 miles on them and excellent tread
remaining.

Please make a decent offer, pay the shipping and they're yours. I now have
some pics to share.