in the saddle again.  After a week in Ohio, we = returned to KC just in time for a blizzard.  They're predicting 4-6 inches = of snow tonight.

Since the Westy hadn't been driven in a while, I = added some coolant and took it for a spin.  After about 3-4 minutes, the = coolant light began to flash.  The temperature guage remained in the normal = range, however.  When I got home, I saw that I had overfilled the = expansion tank... The fluid is about 3/4 inch above the max mark.  Would this = cause the light to flash?  I didn't think so...

Dave in KC
85 Westy