= ; Time for a plug for the STEBRO/Vanagon Stainless Steel Exhaust System.
 Stainless steel Mufflers with integral mounting brackets and tail = pipe for
all waterboxer engined Vanagons with 1.9 or 2.1 litre engines, 2 WD &= ; Syncro
models.  Stainless steel J-pipes (pipe from CAT to cast iron collec= tor piece)
for the 2.1 engine configuration only.  Quality stainless steel thr= oughout
with lifetime warranty.  Improved performance due to flow through d= esign.
Immediate shipment.  Please visit our website by clicking the highl= ighted
link above or goto: "http://members.aol.com/Fkc43/stebro.htm" where you = will
find complete technical details, pictures of our products, pricing, orde= ring
instructions and customer reviews.  Not more expensive than using O= EM parts
and It WILL be the last time you will have to change these parts.

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a = VW Camper event in Almonte, June 7-10
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com