Hi guys,
    I just pulled out my = fuel filters, changed the big one, and I am looking with amazement at = the smaller one, which the petrol passes through first after it leaves the = tank. Now the whole rest of the run is 5/16" or 8mm I.D. (Which I have replaced), = but for some strange reason , between the first filter and the pump, there is = two inches of 10mm I.D. hose.     So I have to spend tomorrow = morning on my bicycle looking around the FLAPS like an idiot for a short length of = 10mm fuel line.
    What where they = thinking? Did the designers of the car all sit around laughing when they put that one = in?
    Too bad I have = metres of clear plastic hose the right diameter, but I'm too scared to use it as fuel line.

Geoff
Perth