Hi Volks,

I have my AFM out of the vehicle. and in front = of me with my multimeter.
Can any one tell me which pins I need to connect = to, for checking the meter?
They are not numbered, so if you could tell me = from the prospective of looking straight at the connection on the = AFM.
Is it resistance or volts that I need to watch = as I move the flap?
Is it just a smooth increase in the numbers or = is there a set range of numbers?
I don't have my Bentley or the vehicle with me = at this time, only the AFM it self minus the air box.

Thanks
Glen