Greetings,
I pulled the switch from the inside of = the door frame in an attempt to trouble shoot why my interior light sdo not come = when the door opens.  Removed the screw and the switch basically fell out = with three wires cut off.  I'd like to fix this but can't seem to get access = to the other ends of the wires.  This is on the drivers side.  I was = hoping to get it fixed before the blizzard we're expecting Monday and = Tuesday.  Nay suggestions?  Is this a fire risk since there are three wires = somewhere insdie the frame?
Thanks,

Chris in Whitehall. PA
86 Westy