I contacted these folks about a year ago to talk to them about importing
these.  I then posted to the List about interest in this product, but I got
very little to no response, so I figured, it wasn't worth bringing over.  I
mean they are going to wind up costing around $800 by the time you get them
over here via Air Mail.  Also note that you need to use a shorter oil filter
to get the header to work (you use the one from the 2.0l air cooled engine).
I don't think that Ahnendorp is the producer of this system either, they are
a parts house like myself, so if we could go to the manufacturer and import
10 or 20 systems at a time we might be able to make these available on a
regular basis.  My price would be between $800-950 per system (it could be
less this is just a guestimation).  Is there any interest in getting these
imported?

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
Van-Again