Alfred and the List,

This is how I modified Darrell’s Digitool to work with the = Digijet FI on my 85 GL.

For the LED’s:

Pin #13 to:--------à = l----------ZZZZZ---------Pin 7 for Power Supply LED

Pin 13 to----------à = l---------ZZZZZ----------Pin 20 for Fuel Pump LED

Pin 13 to----------à = l---------ZZZZZ----------Pin 11 for Fuel Injector LED

Pin 21 to ---------à = l----------ZZZZZ---------Pin 7 for Start enrichment LED

Pin 19 to----------à l----------ZZZZZ----------Pin 4 for Throttle position switch LED

(   -----à means the LED,     ZZZZZ means the resistor )

I did not hook up a LED for coil pulse. Darrell suggested I use my = tachometer twitch for the coil pulse indication, he had reports of using a LED on = it had caused the Hall unit to sometimes fail.

For the Digital Multi-meter part of the tool I used:

Temp II       = 02      Temp 1       AFM       Ground

Pin 2        Pin 5      Pin = 14        Pin 15         Pin 7

Other Notes:

I soldered a wire to every ECU pin. In retrospect I only need to = solder a wire to all the above Pins.

I had never soldered before. I used a spare chip I had to practice. I = learned to keep the tip tinned for the proper heat transfer.

Please E-mail with any comments or suggestions,

Mark Ingalls

85 GL