I have a really nice '82 diesel Rabbit with automatic transmission for sale
for my sister.  It has been repainted a metalic blue (Ford Color) and looks
really sharp.  It did have A/C but we have removed the compressor (you could
put it back if you wanted and get it set up for A/C again).  The automatic
transmission works very well and is really rare in a diesel VW (this thing
takes off surprising quick for a diesel too).  It has had a new head gasket
and timing belt, waterpump, and front struts within the last year.  We are
asking $1500 firm.  The car is located in New Jersey.  Email for pictures.

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16
www.vanagain.com