Volks... FYI

I wrote to the delta-six folks = (OEM for westy products, including the water/electrical inputs) the = following:

>Aloha! I have a 1989 VW Vanagon Syncro Westfalia = that has lost the plastic door to it's electrical connection.  One of our list = members (vanagon.com) says you guys supply them at a more or less reasonable = cost.  Can you send me information? Thanks! <

Here is their reply:

>Thank you for your inquiry.  We are the original equipment
manufacturer of the utility hook-ups on the Westy = camper.
The lids as a separate item is not available.  = We have
the complete assembly - our price - $39.95 ea. unless = you
purchase all three (3) items and then our price is $109.95
for the complete set including the three pcs mounting = gaskets.
We accept VISA/MC and can be reached at 865 908 9384 after
3pm EST or 865 774 4400 from 9am-2:30pm EST.
Euro = American RV
Pete Catlett <

BTW, Pete's e-mail address is = deltasix@earthlink.net<= /DIV>
Mick Kalber