From: Frank = Condelli
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2001 = 5:32 AM
Subject: Head gasket = sealant

     Karl, and all the rest of you = who are looking into this.  My
experience has shown that the stuff in = the head gasket kits is K-R-A-P !  Use
Permatex or GE copper for = head gasket applications.  I have been using the
Permatex and = never had a gasket leak afterwards.  Do it once, do it right,
stop these = head gasket leaks !

Cheers

Frank Condelli =
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a = VW Camper event in Almonte, June 7-10
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains =
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & = Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley =
STEBRO/Vanagon = Stainless Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli = & Associates or http://frankcondelli.com