In a message dated 3/5/20= 01 11:55:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
LISTSERV@GERRY.VANAGON.COM writes:

I knew I should have used p= ermatex copper. Does it really stand to
reason that some obscure VW goo would really be better than what the big=
money R&D
that permatex has to offer? No, it's probably in there cuz they get a de= al
on the
crap and does the job marginally well, just like that water boxer engine= of
theirs.

      You hit the nail square= on the head !  Good shot !  The frigin' bean
counters are what does us in every time.  Most of our life we try t= o outwit
these freakin' little bean counters and sometimes with the help of a gro= up
like we have here we win.  Keep on truckin'

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a = VW Camper event in Almonte, June 7-10
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com