Hi
It's a good idea to change the = front pads before they start eating into the disc and causing damage. = Slipping in a new set is easy as pie. You'll probably need a metric 22 = spanner and allen key socket (probably size 8), if you have the single = piston type caliper.  Changing pads, for the experienced, can take = as little as about 10 minutes (or less!) per side.

The problems that you may hit = are: 1) rusted/seized bolts that refuse to budge 2) damaged discs that = need machining or replacement 3) damaged caliper pistons/seals that = require replacement.

It's always a good idea to check = those rear shoes as well and replace or adjust where necessary.
Lastly, it's a dirty = job.

Good luck
Nigel
Cape Town,SA

>>>Hey,

How hard is this?  Should I = do front and rear at the same time?

My last inspection said the = fronts are low, so I was thinking about
changing them.

Thanks.
robyn