I still have the 2.1l engine out of my '91 Carat Vanagon for sale.  It has
new heads and new head gaskets on it with 170k miles.  Ran well when I
removed it.  Had slightly lower than stock oil pressure, but would be a good
motor for someone who just wanted to drop a motor into a van and sell it or
someone who is just going to drive thier van around town, or good core.  $900
(the heads alone are worth $800!).

I also have a 1.9l engine complete with wiring harness, ECU, exhaust system
(rusty), coolant hoses, etc.  If you have had a engine fire and you need to
replace everything this would be a good candidate.  This engine runs
excellent and has 100k miles on it.  No leaks that I could find.  $800.

I live in New Jersey so if you can't stop by and pick these up then shipping
would be extra.  I take credit cards.  Let me know.

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
Van-Again
John 3:16