Thanks Stephen for making the = gathering happen.  I wish we could have hung around longer and bench raced(?) = more but having just eaten and having the kids with us made going to a = restaurant seem a bit difficult.  We are certainly looking forward to the next = time.  Would like to suggest that everyone who attended should = pmail their email address and possibly phone, location and bus description to = Stephen to then disseminate back to the rest of us.  Would also like to = question the pseudo name that you've already used.  As much as I want = to eventually become a Westy owner (Multivan preferably), I'm starting = to feel downtrodden already for not having one.  Oh, by the way, we = were the bunch that arrived in the '87 blue GL that lost its gas cap a couple = weeks back (new one on the way).

Thanks again it was fun!

Jeff & Jenny Warner

Galloway, Ohio
http://www.netwalk.com/~jwarner<= /A>    http://www.BENGALCharger.com
Proud Members of The Vanagon List at Vanagon.com and the Fox List at eGroups.com
89FoxGL,88FoxGLWagon,87VanagonGL,74FunBug,74260Z2+2,73240Z= ,72ChevelleWagon,68BENGALCharger
If it's new, you paid too much!