In a message dated 3/11/01 4:40:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, jbrush@AROS.NET
writes:

I grabbed a pair of front seats from a lonely looking vanagon at the junk
yard. The colors match my 81, but they are dirty. Not disgusting, in good
condition, but dirty.

They are cloth seats and I am wondering if anyone has an good
recomendations on how to clean them up as best as I can. If I can make em
look worthy to be in my van :) I would like the cloth and the cushions
better than the vinyl/plastic ones that I have now.

shampoo em, and steam clean em.   or if theyre really bad, shampoo em and
pressurewash them.  takes about a week to dry, but its worth it.
chris