Hello all,

I have an 86 Syncro.  It is getting warmer = outside and my radiator fan does not want to come on.  It only comes on when it is = freezing outside and therefore, keeps the cooling system sooooo cool = that I don't have any heat.  Now that it is getting warmer, it doesn't = come on at all (plenty of heat to spare in the cab)and I'm afraid of it = overheating.  Can anyone please tell me how the radiator fan circuit works?  I = cannot find anything on it in the Bentley.

Please, if anybody knows anything about this system, = p-mail me.

Thank you,

Brian
86 Syncro
82 Westy Diesel