After many years of AMC (Spain) being the only source for new 2.1l heads, I
am happy to announce that Kolbenschmidt (the company that made almost all the
of the internals in our waterboxer) is starting to make new 2.1l heads!  And
the even better part, they are still the same price as the AMC heads!  So you
can get brand new KS heads with springs, and valves already installed for
$395 each from me.  KS always is top quality and these heads are German.  I
only have a limited number of these available at the moment so please let me
know if you need a set.  I should be getting these regularly and plan to
stock them from now on.   So far no news on 1.9l KS heads, but I will keep
the List updated.

Just FYI,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16