Just wanted to let you folks know that we will be closed tomorrow and reopen
Thursday.  We are going to Children's Hospital in Philadelphia tomorrow to
talk to the surgeon who is going to be doing the operation on our daughter.
I just want to thank all of those list members who have been thinking and
praying for us.  We really appreciate all the kind words over the internet
and also on the phone.  It is great to have such a large family that cares
about you.  I will let you folks know when the operation is going to be etc,
on Friday (that way I can be a little off topic).

Sincerely,
Ken Wilford
Van-Again
John 3:16