ThreeHartz@AOL.COM writes:

Thanks to a recent snow storm and a few seconds of inattention, I recently
tested the strength of my white fiberglass front bumper against a concrete
post.  The post won.  Now I'm in need of a replacement bumper.  Anyone out
there in Vanagon land know where I might find a replacement short of my
local
VW dealership.  Mine is a white 89 Wolfsburg but I'm not color shy and know
how to paint!  Thanks for any help provided.
Ken H.

is it fixable w/ fiberglass resin/matting   ?    i have a few fiberglass
bumpers, but they also need some repair, if youre interested.
chris