In a message dated 3/18/01 8:41:56 PM Pacific Standard Time, MCModl writes:

Below is a copy of my earlier post, the add in Seattletimes.com will only
show my add Thursday's thru Sundays. The price is $10,900.

My vanagon syncro has been modified to a 16." Fenders and rear control arms
have been shaved. It also has a multivan interior. Such a beautiful vehicle
it is. Been called the "Vanagon Hummer" and the Vanagon Lunar Modular
Vehicle." It is for sale and been stumped with the spare tire concern from
the buyer. I still only have the factory spare and have been planning on
making something for a FULL SIZE spare. I need help on any ideas ASAP. The
rim and tire combo is, Ronal R9's with 215/85/16 tires. I'm not spending
$2500 on the factory spare tire mount on the rear that is available from
Germany. I need something reasonable. Thanks for the help guys and galls.
See ya, Michael in Seattle. The syncro is advertised in www.seattletimes.com
87 syncro 16" multivan lunar modular hummer vehicle.
87 quattro