Check this 1993 Eurovan Westy, that's for sale over in Quebec, and see
what you make of it.  Home-brew or has VW slipped something into NorthAmerica
that we have never seen before. Check the roof !  Rear doors !  Interior
(Vanagon ?).  Looks like a good deal for someone just the same.  This vehicle
is about 2 hours away from me so I cannot just go over there and take a look
see.  Anyone on the List closer ?

Ad 1069015
Ad 1078059

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a VW Camper event in Almonte, June 7-10
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stainless Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli & Associates or http://frankcondelli.com