OK, here's one for the record books. I'm getting down to the wire (no pun intended)
on the installation of my 1.8L inline VW engine, in to my SS Syncro. I have one item left to
figure out where it gets wired in. The Idle up solenoid valves. There were two in the VW
Fox system, one been used obviously for the AC . The problem is I need to establish what controlled the
second valve.  Now this is interesting. I can't seem to find  a wiring diagram that shows the CIS-E system running this valve. The Wiring diagrams I have showing  the CIS-E Systems all have a idle stabilizer valve.
This valve (the idle up solenoid valve) came with the Fox motor. It is the same solenoid valve
that is used on the CIS system with a O2 sensor. A simple valve. I have the wiring diagrams for several Golf , Jetta, Fox CIS-E fuel injection systems. They all show a idle stabilizer. Anyone have any
info. on its wiring? I must be missing something here? Any info. would be appreciated

                                                            Eric
                                       http://www.fyi.net/~vw4x4/swap.htm