Hello,
    I own a 1984 vanagon = and was looking for some info on lowering the
low buck way (cutting the coil = springs). I have done this before to other
vehicles with success, but i had the = proper info from others that have
worked out all the problems they came = across while doing these projects.
    I have no knoledge = of the vanagon as far as whats going to happen
with camber (+ -). I also need to know = how many coils to cut and still
keep tension on the spring when the van = is jacked up off the gruond.
   Has anyone done this or is = this a project i should just forget about.
Thanks
Shawn